Thursday, February 28, 2013

ZONE TEACHING THOUGHTS

Hello, everybody. I have had a couple of GREAT experiences in zone teaching the last couple weeks that I wanted to share with everybody. We have been striving to really build upon the experiences missionaries are having in class, and not merely replicating them. Repetition is good, I feel, but so is stretching. So I have been doing the revelation through church attendance fundamental for zone teaching, and a couple of times I have had them teach their investigator (or an actual missionary) the gospel of Jesus Christ with church attendance incorporated into it and as the commitment. Obviously when they teach a missionary, they don't just invite them to attend church, but they invite them to attend church with inspired purpose. I have seen fantastic results from those that invest in it. It helps them to distinguish between DOCTRINE and the FUNDAMENTALS and see how the two complete one another. Just some thoughts and miracles to share!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment